Sandy Springs and Atlanta, Georgia
Robbins & Associates, PC is a law firm dedicated to excellence in protecting its clients and providing for their needs.
Starting as a local practice in 1978, the firm now serves clients in Sandy Springs, Atlanta and throughout Georgia. With over 30 years experience in trial litigation in all courts, our attorney handles cases in the following areas:
- Workers’ compensation
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Legal malpractice
- Auto accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Brain injury
- Birth injury
- Dog bites
- Burn injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Defective products
- False arrest
Protecting your Rights
Our personal injury law firm is committed to helping you receive the compensation you deserve after your tragic injury. We understand the burden your family is facing, and we will fight to protect your rights every step of the way.
Our extensive knowledge in these areas of law has enabled us to successfully handle thousands of cases, helping our clients obtain the resources they need to get through this difficult time. Our team of experienced professionals includes our attorney, paralegal, investigators, legal assistants, and highly trained administrative staff. Together, we work with one goal in mind – to ensure that you receive prompt legal service that helps you recover from your injury and move on with your life.
Our attorney continues to receive legal education and has extensive litigation experience in state and federal courts, including the appellate level. We believe this experience and expertise provides the necessary depth to enable us to better serve your needs. We believe you deserve the very best representation, and we are prepared to work tirelessly to help you achieve a successful outcome that provides for your family while you are healing.
Awards and Verdicts
Robbins & Associates, PC has consistently achieved lucrative awards for our clients. Some of these include:
- Woman was awarded $340,000 for slipping on a wet floor in a local supermarket.
- Auto accident victim was awarded $200,000 for injuries incurred when her vehicle drifted off the edge of an improperly marked Georgia highway.
- Family of six year old is awarded $900,000 for severe head injuries suffered from falling through a missing guardrail at a local apartment complex.
- Man was awarded $261,000 for severe spinal injuries incurred when he caught his heel on a broken metal scuff plate on a stair tread in a dimly lit office building stairway.