Deciding to file a personal injury claim is a big decision. Attorney Laurie Robbins has been working for personal injury victims for many years, and she knows just how overwhelming the situation can be. Know that Ms. Robbins provides honest, clear, straightforward information so that you can make decisions regarding what to do next. Pursuing compensation may be the right way to go, so that you can afford your medical bills, replace lost income, and receive payment for the pain and suffering caused by your injury.
The first step is to schedule a consultation with Ms. Robbins. Please ask any questions on your mind during this consult. It may help to write them down beforehand. Examples include:
Questions about your situation:
- Do you think I have a case? Why or why not?
- How much might my case be worth?
- How long do you estimate it will take to resolve my case?
- What can I do to help move my case along?
- Do you foresee any challenges in my case?
- Who can I be in contact with at the law firm, while my case is being resolved?
- Are there any state, federal, or local laws that apply to my case?
Questions about the attorney’s credentials and experience:
- How long have you been practicing personal injury law?
- What percentage of your practice is focused specifically on personal injury law?
- What verdicts and settlements have you achieved in the past, especially in cases similar to mine?
- What are the fees and costs of hiring you to handle my claim, and when will they be charged?
- Are you a member of any professional organizations?
- Have you received any professional awards or honors?
- Can you provide client testimonials or reviews?
- Has your law license ever been revoked or suspended?
- Do cases like mine usually settle out of court or go to trial?
- What will you do if we receive a settlement offer that seems too low?
- What is my role in the case?
These questions may help you get your bearings in the situation. We want you to feel confident about any final decisions you make, and we hope the answers to these questions will help you decide whether to move forward with a claim.
For a free, no-obligation consultation with experienced Atlanta personal injury attorney Laurie Robbins, please call 404-252–8117, or 800-772-5555.