A serious crash involving a tractor-trailer can easily be catastrophic: in terms of property damage, injuries, and the lasting impact on your life. A monetary award recovered in a truck accident claim is supposed to help with these outcomes. The problem is, compensation is not guaranteed. Hiring an experienced accident attorney like Laurie Robbins may increase a claimant’s chances of recovering compensation, because insurance adjusters will know that a seasoned professional is handling the negotiations.
Here are some of the other benefits of hiring a lawyer:
- They handle the complexities of the claim while you focus on getting on the path to recovery
- They understand common insurance company tactics used to deny or reduce settlements
- They understand if a settlement offer is fair or if you deserve more
- They often achieve verdicts above and beyond anything a car accident victim can recover on their own
In short, your claim is likely to be taken more seriously by other involved parties when it is represented by an experienced attorney like Laurie Robbins. Ms. Robbins can properly evaluate your claim to make a determination of what you should be paid for:
- Current and future medical costs
- Replacement of lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Mental anguish and emotional trauma
- Pain and suffering
These expenses and losses can be astronomical when it comes to truck accident injuries. While compensation can’t be promised, Ms. Robbins works tirelessly to obtain the best possible outcome for you and your family.
What if the Truck Accident Caused a Family Member’s Death?
When a truck accident caused by someone else’s carelessness leads to a wrongful death, then certain eligible beneficiaries (most often the spouse or children) can pursue compensation and justice in a wrongful death case handled by Ms. Robbins. These cases can quickly become complex because they involve various liability laws and interpretation of the deceased’s estate. Ms. Robbins has the experience necessary to represent your case aggressively.
Learn More About Hiring an Attorney
If you are interested in a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss the truck accident that injured you in Georgia, please call the practice of experienced attorney Laurie Robbins at 404-252-8117. Ms. Robbins practices personal injury and motor vehicle accident law in Atlanta.