If you or someone you love has been injured in a truck accident, you need help. You need to know how you are going to pay your medical bills, how you can recover your lost income, and if you can’t return to work, how you will survive financially going forward.
Your first step in getting help is your initial consultation with a truck accident attorney. If you are worried about the cost, you should know that your initial consultation with Robbins Law, PC, is free of charge and you are under no obligation to hire us.
Why an Initial Consultation
Your initial consultation is your chance to find out if you have a good case, get an idea of what your case is worth, decide if the attorney you meet with is right for you, and find out what to expect moving forward. You will be able to ask all of your questions and learn about your legal options. Most truck accident attorneys offer a free initial consultation but be sure to ask when you schedule.
If you decide to move for ward with your case, most personal injury law firms, including Robbins Law, will represent you on a contingency fee basis, so you only pay attorneys fees if you get paid.
Getting the Most from Your Initial Consultation
Truck accident cases are very complex. Be sure you interview experienced truck accident attorneys. You also want to bring all of the information and documentation that you have so that the lawyer you meet with can learn as much as possible about your case during this first meeting. This includes:
- All medical bills and receipts for medical expenses
- Pay stubs or other proof of your income before the accident
- Documentation of time missed from work and any benefits you have used, such as sick leave
- Police report
- Medical records, including your prognosis and expected need for ongoing or future treatment
- Any doctor’s notes to your employer
- Copies of our insurance policies
- Any written communications from your insurance company and other insurance companies
- Your notes from any phone conversations with the insurance companies
- Any photo or video evidence you have of the accident scene and your injuries
- Your journal of how your injuries have affected you, your life and your loved ones
To schedule your free truck accident consultation, please call Robbins Law, PC, at 800-772-5555 or email us today.